This equipment demonstrates Francis turbine characteristics i.e. torque, power and efficiency at different speeds for various heads and flow rates of water. It is to be used with Hydraulics Bench i.e. HB100 or HB100N (separately supplied).
The turbine adjustable guide vanes direct water spirally to the runner. Inlet pressure is indicated by a pressure gauge. Torque is measured by a Prony brake with two spring balances. Speed is indicated on a portable tachometer. Flow rate is measured by the Hydraulics Bench measuring tank.
- Efficiency of Francis turbine
- Characteristic of Francis turbine
- Turbine torque and power output versus speed and flow rate at various heads.
|Construction||Bronze runner with adjustable guide vanes.|
|Non-corrosion metal casing with transparent window.|
|Maximum power||25 W|
|- Torque||Spring balances|
|- Speed||Portable tachometer|
|Software for data display and analysis by computer (separately supplied).|
- Pressure gauge (required accessory)
- Other optional equipment please contact manufacturer (email@example.com)
|Net (unassembled) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||30 x 53 x 30 cm.|
|Net Weight||Approx. 8.5 kg.|