This equipment demonstrates Pelton turbine characteristics i.e. torque, power and efficiency at different speeds for various heads and flow rates of water. It is to be used with Hydraulics Bench i.e. HB100 or HB100N (separately supplied).
The adjustable turbine nozzle directs water jet to the runner buckets. Nozzle pressure is indicated by a pressure gauge. Torque is measured by a Prony brake with two spring balances. Speed is indicated on a portable tachometer. Flow rate is measured by the Hydraulics Bench measuring tank.
- Efficiency of Pelton turbine
- Characteristic of Pelton turbine
- Turbine torque and power output versus speed and flow rate at various heads.
|Construction||Stainless steel casing with transparent window|
|Maximum power||40 W|
|- Torque||Spring balances|
|- Speed||Portable tachometer|
- Pressure gauge (required accessory)
- Other optional equipment please contact manufacturer ([email protected])
|Net (unassembled) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||36 x 45 x 70 cm.|
|Net Weight||Approx. 17 kg.|