This equipment is designed to measure the flows and pressure drops in a wide range of pipe network configuration e.g. individual pipes, series pipes, parallel pipes, doubling pipes, and ring main.
Supply of water and measurement of flow is by a Hydraulics Bench (separately supplied). Pressure drops is measured by manometers. Fittings connection is by screwed coupling with “O” rings. Pressure tapping is by small ball valves with quick connection. The apparatus and accessories are attached on a panel to the Hydraulics Bench.
- Head loss vs discharge for system components.
- Characteristics of various pipe networks e.g., series pipes, parallel pipes, and other combinations.
|Test pipes, stainless steel||: 5 pipes in 4 different diameters.|
|Fittings for various pipe configuration|
|Differential pressure measurement|
|- Water manometer with hand air pump|
|- Differential pressure gauge|
|Hydraulics Bench (for flow measurement)|
|- Stepped fiber glass measuring tank for 10 and 45 l|
|- Storage tank||: 165 l|
|- Power supply||: 220 V, 1 Ph, 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
|Net (unpacked) shipping dimensions WxLxH : 86 x 150 x 110 cm|
|Net weight||: Approx. 175 kg|
- HF 150-021 Coiled copper test pipes instead of straight test pipes.
- HF 033B Mercury manometer instead of differential pressure gauge.
Note: Due to transport laws mercury can not be supplied. Buyer must source it locally. Approximately 50 cc. or 700 g. is required. Filling kit is provided.
- HF 150-050 Computer Interface
- Other pipe sizes and lengths can be supplied on request.