This is a mini Pelton turbine for studying the turbine characteristics with data analysis by computer.
The unit consists of the mini Pelton turbine with a dynamometer, output power sensors and software. The adjustable turbine nozzle directs water jet to the runner buckets.
The unit is to be used with HT110 Mini turbine service unit, and a computer. Both are separately supplied.
- Torque vs. speed at various heads and flow rates.
- Power output vs speed for various heads and flow rates.
- Efficiency vs speed for a given head and flow rate.
- Racing characteristics.
|Construction||:||Stainless steel runner, nozzle and casing with transparent window.|
|Maximum power||:||40 W.|
|Sensors||:||Torque and speed.|
|Software for data display and analysis by computer (separately supplied).|
- HT 110 Mini turbine service unit
- HT 121-060 Computer Control
This includes flow and load control motors HT 110 Mini turbine service unit and software for data display analysis and control by computer (separately supplied).
|Net (unpacked) shipping dimensions WxLxH||:||40 x 45 x 26 cm|
|Net weight||:||Approx. 10 kg|