The trainer unit contains a belt-driven compressor, an air-cooled condenser and an evaporator with cold air outlet. All components used in the trainer are normal automotive parts. A motor is used to drive to the compressor by a V-belt and step pulleys.
- Study of layout and process diagram.
- Recognition of typical faults and repair on an air conditioner.
- Simulation of system faults.
- Thermodynamic cyclic process.
- Observation of pressures and temperatures.
|. Compressor, automotive type||: 1ea., with magnetic clutch.|
|. Condenser||: Air cooled with fan.|
|. Refrigerant||: R134a.|
|. Drive motor||: 3.7 kW.|
|. Speed adjustment||: Step pulleys.|
|. Filter / dryer||: 1 ea.|
|. Evaporator||: 1 ea., automotive type.|
|. Measuring instruments|
|- Pressure gauges||: 2 ea.|
|- Temperatures||: 5 ea.|
|. Main power supply||: 220V 1Ph 50Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
|. Sight glass||: For observation of state of refrigerant.|