This is an open circuit air conditioning system with transparent window.
The unit consists of a fan, a compressor and condenser, a humidifier, a preheater, a cooling unit, a reheater, and measuring instruments.
Variable speed inlet fan deliver air to the duct. A steam humidifier injects moisture to the duct inlet. The humidified air passes through a preheater, a cooling unit, and a reheater before exit to the atmosphere. Steam generator, compressor and condenser are underneath the duct.
Instruments are provided for measurement of temperatures, pressures, humidity, power, air flow rate, and refrigerant flow rate.
The unit is on a steel frame on wheels.
Instruction manual is also included.
- Familiarization with an open air conditioning system and components.
- Determination of humidification, preheating, cooling and dehumidification, and reheating processes.
- Energy balance in the preheater, evaporator, and reheater.
- Demonstration of humidification, preheating, cooling and dehumidification, and reheating processes on psychrometric chart.
- Demonstration of refrigeration cycle on Pressure-Enthalpy diagram of the refrigerant R134a.
|Air duct||250 x 250 mm, stainless steel sheet|
|Fan with speed controller|
|- Maximum airflow rate||750 m3/h|
|Preheater||3 x 500 W|
|Reheater||3 x 500 W|
|Evaporator||250 x 250 mm|
|Temperature controller||1 ea.|
|- Sensors with digital display||
|Refrigerant rotameter||1 ea.|
|Portable temperature / humidity meter||1 ea.|
|Pressure gauges||2 ea.|
|Power supply||380 V, 3 Ph, 50Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
|Pressure digital display instead of pressure gauges.|
|Humidity and temperature digital display instead of temperature humidity meter.|
This includes computer interface unit with differential pressure pressure refrigerant flow temperature and humidity sensors instead of rotameter and temperature humidity meter.
|Other optional equipment please contact manufacturer ([email protected])|
|Net (unassembled) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||70 x 195 x 135 cm.|
|Net Weight||200 kg.|