A table top refrigeration system is used to investigate energy balance at compressor, condenser and evaporator.
Both the condenser and evaporator used water cooled heat exchangers. Instruments are provided for measurement of temperatures, pressures and cooling water flow rates. The system requires outside water supply.
Instruction manual is also included.
- Familiarization with refrigeration cycle and components.
- p-h diagram.
- Energy balances at evaporator and condenser.
- Overall heat transfer coefficients for evaporator and condenser.
- Effects of load variation.
|Condenser||Co-axial coil .|
|Evaporator||Co-axial coil .|
|− Pressure gauges||2 ea.|
|− Water rotameters||2 ea.|
|− Sensors with digital display||Temperature for compressor inlet and outlet, condenser outlet, evaporator inlet, condenser and evaporator, cooling water outlets and cooling water inlet|
|Software for data display and analysis by computer (separately supplied).|
|Power supply||220V 1Ph 50Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
- Watt meter for compressor input power.
- Concentric tube heat exchangers instead of co-axial tube heat exchangers.
|Net (unassembled) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||75 x 90 x 100 cm.|
|Net Weight||60 kg.|