This is part of MM 500 Mechanical Engineering Test Series which provides sets for various experiments on MM 500-100 Basic Panel (separately supplied) to study or demonstrate specific engineering principles. The set is supplied in plastics box.
Circular bar is attached to two supports one fixed and the other rotating. Torsion load is applied on the rotating end via a pulley and angular displacement is measured a dial indicator on an arm.
- Angle of twist vs specimen length.
- Angle of twist vs specimen material.
- Angle of twist vs moment of inertia.
- Circular bar of stainless steel
- brass and aluminium
- dial indicator
- stainless steel rule
- rotating and fixed supports
- bar clamps
- load hanger
- weights and plastics box