The tank is a bench top unit designed for a study of mixing of two materials under various conditions.
The unit consists of a mixing tank with removable baffles and a drain valve. An agitator is mounted on top of the tank and is driven by a motor and advanced inverter a gear box. Impeller depth can be adjusted. Instruments are provided for measurement of agitator shaft speed, motor power. Various type of impellers are provided.
- Mixing/flow visualization.
- Power/speed of different impellers.
- Mixing of solid/liquid suspensions.
- Mixing of two immersible liquids.
- Mixing quality vs mixing time.
- Prediction of power for large scale mixers.
|- Capacity||:||25 l.|
|Agitator speed control||:||Upto 1350 rpm.|
|Impellers||:||5 ea., 4 different types and sizes.|
|Agitator speed and input power measurement||:||Advanced inverter.|
|Power supply||:||220 V 1 Ph 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
|Net (unpacked) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||:||115 x 50 x 115 cm|
|Net Weight||:||Approx. 65 kg|