BP 103 STIRRER MIXING TANK
The stirrer mixing tank is a bench top unit for a study of mixing two materials.
The unit consists of a mixing tank with removable baffles and a drain valve. A variable speed agitat
- Mixing/flow visualization.
- Power/speed of different impellers.
- Mixing of solid/liquid suspensions.
- Mixing of two immiscible liquids.
- Mixing quality vs mixing time.
- Prediction of power for large scale mixers.
|- Capacity||Approx. 20 L|
|- Turbine blade||1|
|- Propeller blade||1|
|- Flat blade paddles||2|
|- Flat blade paddle with holes||2|
|Power supply||220 V, 1 Ph, 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.|
|Part No.||Part Name|
|BP 103-001||Additional impellers|
|BP 103-003||Removable heat transfer coil (1500 W) using outside water supply for cooling or heating the mixture.|
|BP 103-005||Air supply|
|Net (unassembled) Shipping Dimensions WxLxH||45 x 45 x 80 cm.|
|Net Weight||Approx. 17 kg.|